Act! Pro is an off-the-shelf contact management for up to 5 users*. The cheapest of the Act! offerings allows you to purchase your licence outright. You can use the software as long as it runs on your Windows machine, and support is optional. The abundance of default fields i.e. company, name, address, I/D Status and referred by etc. will hold most of your important company and contact data, but you can easily create and position additional fields to ensure you can store any extra data against company, contact or opportunity records. While mainly used stand-alone by individuals or users on a small network, Act! Pro also allows the creation of remote databases that can synchronise with the main database if you (or other users) need to work away from the office. Act! Pro integrates with Microsoft Office (email and calendar sync) and Gmail. In-built e-marketing allows you to email up to 200 contacts on the free service level. If you would like to access your Act! Pro data from a mobile device while you're out and about, you can do so using Handheld Contact.*Depending on your version of Act! Pro and when you originally purchased the licence, you might still be able to add up to 10 users on the licence - please contact us to enquire.
||How Act! can help...
|Intuitive Contact Management
Having your business contacts organised in one central database facilitates finding the right people when you need to.
Act! is a central contact hub allowing you to compile all your customer data in a single place. Categorise your prospects, customers and suppliers. Easy to use lookup functionality enables you to find and target the right contacts at the right time.
|Organise your business
||Get organised - schedule calls, meeting, to-dos etc. Sync you calandar with Outlook. Know what your doing, with who & when.
Act! helps you get organised by offering tools for managing your calendar and activities to help run and build your business and make working with your prospects, customers and suppliers easier. The task list view shows you all the jobs have to complete and monitor how busy your Act! users are.
|Drive and monitor sales
||Log all your sales opportunities & track your sales pipeline. Filter by stage, sales rep, value & more.
Opportunities in Act! allow you to focus on the primary goal of increasing bottom line results. A sales process is a series of stages that let you determine how close you are to winning a sale. Act! provides you with sales processes to help you get started managing your sales opportunities. You can customize these processes or create new ones to suit your needs.
||Promote your business by creating professional looking email templates with a simple drag and drop template editor, schedule your send date and time and monitor the results.
Create a free Act! E-marketing account with a 200 contact send limit*. Once emails are sent you can quickly and easily see who has opened the email and who has clicked any links, making it easy to flag which contacts you'll pursue with a follow-up call or further info.
*this can be upgraded to higher send limits if required (additional fee incurred)
|Act! Pro v19
||All minimum system requirements are based on a single-user environment (one computer accessing a local database), and do not represent requirements for optimum performance of your Act! implementation. Customer registration and activation are required. Your system must meet the minimum requirements to be eligible for technical support.
- 4 GB available hard disk space2
- 1280 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Broadband Internet connection
- 2 GB system memory, 4GB for 64-bit OS
- 1.8 GHz processor
- Network Interface Card
- Microsoft Update Service must be current and running
- Microsoft® Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365
- Internet Mail SMTP/POP33
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 11.0.1
- Google Chrome™ for Windows
|Supported Operating Systems4
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)5
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)6
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2011 SBS (64-bit)7
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
||Act! Pro uses SQL Server® 2014 Express or your existing installation of SQL Server 2008 R2 or newer8. If you would like to use a different edition of SQL Server other than the one provided, please consult Microsoft documentation for specific requirements for that edition.
- Higher specification PCs and networks will improve performance, and may be recommended for certain Operating System choices. Consult Microsoft documentation for more details
- Additional disk space may be required as local database size increases
- SSL Secured Mail Services are not supported
- Anti-Virus products are recommended but should be disabled during install and re-enabled afterwards. As with any Anti-Virus product, some configuration may be required for Act! to perform properly
- Windows Server 2016 support requires Act! v19.2
- Server Core installations of Windows Server 2008 R2 are not supported
- Only for supported for upgrades, not new/clean installations of Act!
- Microsoft SQL Server® 2016 support requires Act! v19.2
Free trial (14 days)
Handheld Contact is an app you install on your mobile device that delivers an unrivaled Act! experience for real efficiency
- Enter new contacts & activities on phone
- Edit existing contacts and calendar on phone
- Allows user to view record history and activities, calls, email and SMS
- Automatic syncing
- Work offline - manage ACT! data from Handheld Contact on mobile device without WiFi or network internet access
- Compatible with Act! Pro and Premium
- Create history records from e-mails you send from your mobile device.
- E-mail support is available to everyone for basic questions