Sage 50 HR Remote Access TrainingRemote access training; learn conveniently via your PC.
Remote access training gives you the ultimate experience of learning Sage 50 HR from the comfort of your own zone. Work at your own machine, whether at home or at work, choose a date and time that suits you. This is an ideal solution for busy individuals who are looking to focus on specific areas within HR but cannot afford to take the full day off from work. Prior to your training session, you can speak directly with the trainer to plan the course content, discuss any special areas of emphasis and your desired outcome.
Benefits of remote access training:
- Focus on areas most relevant to your company
- Discuss features/functionality in more depth and complete confidentiality
- Save time and money on traveling
- Train on the same version of the software that you own
For bookings, or to discuss training requirements please contact us:
Why book Sage 50 HR training with Advantage Services?
Benefits & assurance of expertise:
- Certification - receive a certificate for the training you have completed
- Experts - our trainers have successfully completed full training programs on Sage HR
- Experience - we've been the leading Sage Partner provider of training every year since 2006
- Sage Platinum Partner - recognition from Sage UK for our outstanding customer service
- We use the software - Sage 50 HR is used in our own business, our support team are excellent and 1000s of customers choose our support service for Sage 50 HR, Accounts and Payroll. Feel free to request a quote for support with us
Sage 50 HR Training Topics
Sage 50 HR training can be tailored to your business requirements so you can pick and choose the topic areas/features you'd like to focus on, whether onsite, in our classroom or remotely. Our advisors will be able to determine the amount of time that should be allocated for the training session.
- Company Setup and Configuration
- Report Designing
- Company Reports
- Lookup lists
- Organisational Units
- Appraisal factors
- Appraisal Template
- Training Course Providers
- Training Courses
- Managing Employees
- Work Patterns
- Time keeping
- Holidays and Absence
- Backup and Restore options
- Data Import (from Payroll) and Export
Consultancy and Other Services - Could we help with more than just your training?
Purchasing training might not be exactly what you need, and that's OK. We provide consultancy and other services to help review your current systems, advise on steps to take to improve processes and outline any training that is required. Sometimes software isn't configured as best it could be for your business' needs, getting your software setup correctly is an important consideration; it can save you a lot of time and speed up your working. It might be that you require additional or even different software altogether to improve your efficiency. Training on your current setup, if it's not right for you, might not give you the result you need. Have a look at the services we provide below, they might be better suited to your requirement:
- Consultancy - get expert advice on your current systems & processes. Contact us.
- System & Business Review - More info
- Accountancy Services - we're accountants and offer a range of services - More info
- Sage Software Developers - our add-ons & custom solutions give Sage more functionality - More info
- Support - we're the UK's top Sage 50 Support Partner & you could benefit from our services - More info
Advantage Services' Training Reviews
Not quite what you're looking for? Try...