Sage 200 software allows you to manage your businesses finances, stock, customers and reporting within one software package - saving time and money by combining processes into one easy to use platform. Sage 200 makes it easier to share data within your business, track and analyse project performance - providing clear, real-time data of your businesses current financial situation and stock control.
What can Sage 200 do for me?
- Up to 50 users - Sage 200 can support up to 50 users, 30 more than Sage 50.
- Process multi-currency transactions - Sage 200 will allow you to pay and receive invoices in any currency, all from one linked bank account.
- Multi-level nominal ledger - Complete multi-level breakdown for cost centres and departments allowing you to product profit & loss reports by sales region, product and department.
- Manage multiple price lists - Easily manage multiple price lists and discounts and apply them to.
- Flexible stock valuation - Create multiple warehouse with stock allocation.
- Track products by serial number - Find and track product by their serial or batch code number.
- Create individual user reports - Assess data quickly and create individual user reports suited to your job role.
- Open, close and define accounting periods - Reduce the risk of entering information into the wrong accounting period – Sage 200 will allow each user to individually close periods by Purchase, Nominal, Stock, Sales and Cashbook.
Available on premise and installed onto your desktop on online via the cloud, we have various Sage 200 solutions to suite your business needs.
Sage 200 Online & On Premise Modules
Additional Sage 200 On Premise Modules