The current recommended PC specifications for Sage 50 Forecasting are as follows:
- An IBM compatible PC with a 2 GHz (or equivalent) processor
- At least 1GB RAM
- At least 600MB of free disk space after Windows has been installed
- Windows XP (recommended); Windows 2000; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8
- Network users only: 1Gbps network cards and switches with Microsoft Windows networking
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 32-bit installation*
* Not compatible with Excel 2010 64-bit, Excel 2013 or above, or Office 365.
To get the best possible performance from Sage 50 Forecasting, it is important to check that your PC meets the recommended requirements of the software. Sage 50 Forecasting works most efficiently on PCs running with the recommended system requirements. Whilst Sage programs do run on PCs with the minimum requirements, performance cannot be guaranteed. Getting the best performance from Sage 50 Forecasting.
What Sage say about us...
"Advantage Services have been our Sage 50 Partner of the year for the past 4 years and continue to work and collaborate well with us as a business, as well as delighting both ours and their own customers. They are always engaging to work with as a Business and we hope this will continue in the years to come."
Lance Gilmour – Vice President, Indirect & Partner, Sage UK