Bridging software for Making Tax Digital (MTD)
Plan ahead and secure an 18 months contract deal
A simple, secure and inexpensive cloud-based solution to help you meet the HMRC requirements of filing VAT using MTD-compliant software. So whether you're using a really old or recent version of Sage Instant Accounts, Sage 50 Accounts Essentials, Standard, Plus or Professional, you DO NOT need to upgrade, unless you wish to.
Key features and benefits of the bridging software:
- Recognised by HMRC
- Connects Sage software to HMRC - works with all major accounting software
- Validates and submits VAT data to HMRC, at the click of a button
- Microsoft Excel friendly
- Affordable and cost effective - low annual costs
- Includes 18 months support for the bridging software and your Sage 50 Accounts software
How does the bridging software work?
What comes with the bridging software?
- Unlimited telephone support
- Unlimited remote access support
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Call-back service
- and much more!
MTD Training (30 mins)
Find out what you need to know!
- What is MTD?
- When will MTD come into effect?
- What MTD means for your business?
- What are the VAT implications?
- Legalities of electronic data
Reminder: What is Making Tax Digital (MTD)?
- From 1 April 2019, all VAT registered businesses with a taxable turnover above the VAT threshold (£85,000) must keep digital records and file their VAT Returns using software.
- The software businesses use must be capable of keeping and maintaining records, preparing their VAT Returns and MTD-compatible so it can integrate with HMRC systems.
- HMRC are working closely with software developers to bring new products to the market that are MTD-compliant (please read below for your software options).
- Purpose of MTD is to make it easier for individuals and businesses to get their tax right and keep on top of their annual tax returns.
- MTD will not be mandated for other taxes until April 2020 earliest.
Sage Add-ons - increase productivity by automating manual tasks
Save time and money chasing payments by monitoring your outstanding invoices and sending out reminders at set times.Ultimately, improving your cash flow.
Alerts you by email when any errors or warnings are reported after a scheduled Sage Accounts backup is taken. Easily log your accounts users out and restore the last error-free backup.