Training to Support Legislative Updates
Ensuring you meet current accounting legislation
On 1st July 2021 EU VAT legislation changed which subsequently impacts UK exporters as well as the EU and the rest of the world. Keeping up with current legislation can be a challenge, however our training course is designed to navigate you through the necessary accounting requirements. Covering EU VAT, VAT Post Brexit and Tax Coding you will learn everything you need to ensure you are on top of your game.
Speak to our friendly team today and we'll be able to advise you on the best options to suit your business and your budget.
The leading Sage Partner provider of training every year since 2006
Step 1: Browse the topics...
Suitable for remote delivery
Training can be tailored to your business requirements, you can pick and choose the areas you'd like to focus on, and you can contact us for advice if you need help with that. Our advisors will be able to determine the amount of time that should be allocated for the training session.
- Northern Ireland Protocol
- Sale of Goods - UK (including Northern Ireland)
- Sale of Goods - Rest of the world (including EU)
- Sale of Services - UK (including Northern Ireland)
- Sale of Services – Rest of the world (Including EU)
- Sale of Goods – To Northern Ireland and EU under EU e-commerce from 1 July 2021
- Purchase of Goods – UK
- Purchase of Goods – Northern Ireland Protocol applies
- Purchase of Goods – Below Import Reverse Charge Threshold of £135
- Changes from 1 July 2021
- Purchase of Goods – Postponed VAT Accounting
- Purchase of Goods – Non-Postponed VAT
- Online marketplaces and imports
- Online marketplaces and supplies within the EU
- How OSS/IOSS works in Sage Accounts
- To set up new tax codes
- To install and run the Tax Analysis report
- Making a VAT payment to HMRC or Revenue
- Purchase of Services – UK
- Purchase of Services – Rest of the World – Reverse Charge
Step 2: See how we deliver the training...
Phone training with shared screens
Train one-to-one or with colleagues
Why book Sage training with Advantage Services?
Benefits & assurance of expertise:
- 10 days free telephone support to cover any usage queries of the software
- Certification - receive a certificate for the training you have completed
- Experts - our trainers have successfully completed full training programs on Sage Accounts
- Experience - we've been the leading Sage Partner provider of training every year since 2006
- Sage Platinum Partner - recognition from Sage UK for our outstanding customer service
- We use the software - Sage 50 Accounts is used in our own business, our support team are excellent and 1000s of customers choose our support service for Sage Accounts, Payroll and HR. Feel free to request a quote for support with us
Advantage Services' Training Reviews
Providing you with complete peace of mind as the UK's No 1 Sage Training Provider