Sage 50 Accounts Workbooks
Looking to work through the course material at your own pace? These tutor-supported workbooks may be just the thing you’re looking for. They’re perfect if you’re considering a new profession or learning skills to expand your current job role.
Based on the Sage classroom course content Sage 50 Accounts self-study workbooks cover areas including entering open balances, bank reconciliation, VAT returns, month and year-end, and foreign currency sales.
Each stage includes:
- Physical training workbooks are written in jargon-free language
- A 180-day version of Sage 50 Accounts1
- Official Sage Certification test
- Optional Tutor Support from the UK's no.1 Sage Training Partner2
The Sage Certification test comprises of a 60-minute online exam that can be taken at a time convenient for you. The tests are open book meaning you can use your workbooks and demo data.
Stage 1: Setting up Accounts
- Book 1: Installation and set up
- Book 2: Entering opening balances
- Includes Sage 50 Accounts Certification Stage 1 exam worth £49 (RRP)
Stage 2: Entering transactions
- Book 1: Customer and supplier transactions
- Book 2: Contra entries, nominal and bank transactions
- Book 3: Search, corrections and safeguarding data
- Includes Sage 50 Accounts Certification Stage 2 exam worth £49 (RRP)
Stage 3: Period end tasks
- Book 1: Credit control
- Book 2: Reporting, bank reconciliation and month end
- Book 3: VAT Returns and year-end
- Includes Sage 50 Accounts Certification Stage 3 exam worth £49 (RRP)
Stage 4: Invoices, orders and stock
- Book 1: Product invoices, orders and stock
- Book 2: Sales orders and foreign currency sales
- Book 3: Stock take and period end
- Includes Sage 50 Accounts Certification Stage 4 exam worth £49 (RRP)
1 Instructions on how to access the 180-day version of the software is included within the workbook(s).
2 Tutor support includes online (email) support for 180 days in line with the 180-day version of Sage 50 Accounts that is provided with the workbook(s).